Friday, April 15, 2011

shocked and in awe!

It seemed that what I thought was a weekend trip to a concert in Birmingham and a vist to Greenville, SC to see friends, visit Chase's alma-mater and enjoy the city was somthing more...

much, much more.

He proposed!

And (after many "what is happening"'s and "I'm so confused!")...

I said YES!

Where it all went down: Sunrise at "Pretty Place" in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains


Sidenote: I have been under the impression that we were going to be engaged in the summer...Chase had told me a series of (convincing!) lies that included multiple factors. I believed him, told him he could always get "help" (I know, I know). The best part of all is that I was surprised and totally caught off guard. I can't wait to marry my best friend on November 5th!!

Some girls happened to come down after and snagged a few shots!
Perfection.

You don't get much better than this, folks.

So excited!

I realize i have yet to tell our story of how we got together (we've known each other our entire lives). It's a good one. Hope to share that soon!



2 comments:

  1. rach! so excited for you and chase! those pics are GORGEOUS - he did good ; ) love you both! can't wait to hear the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited for you! You will love being married and I can't wait to catch up and hear the whole story :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete