Saturday, April 2, 2011

the joys of oral surgery.

I had the pleasure of having my wisdom teeth extracted on Thursday, which has meant lots of drugs,down time and pain. While I've been obeying the doctor's orders of not operating heavy machinery, driving or eating anything but milkshakes (with a spoon) I've experienced the good life of not being able to do much of anything. I'm happy to say these past few days have been made possible by the following:

Awkward Family Photos: all I can say is, "ARE YOU REAL?" Apparently everyone but me already knew about this site. Let's just say it has definitely provided some laughs. You'll just have to see it for yourself.



Clips of Modern Family such as this gem:


I spied this on the shelves of Books-A-Million a while back. It was finally available in paperback and on sale, so I bought it and I'm loving it. Give it a read...it's the good stuff books are made of.

Websites like design sponge, the gosepel coaliton and revolworks

The best magazine of all: Garden & Gun

And last but not least...

Flowers from a pretty spectacular boyfriend :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. That family photo website is AMAZING. Hope you feel better soon! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete