Monday, January 3, 2011

11 for 11.

Here are 11 questions for '11...

Chase (boyfriend) sent these my way. They came to him via another friend and I'm grateful these found a way to him because I think they provide a motivating segway into the new year that is sprawled out before us. I hope to go back to these throughout the year and let them serve as a guide and hone me in as I journey throughout the year ahead...hope you will too.

  1. 2010 was _____
  2. I experienced Jesus/the Gospel through...
  3. I was surprised by....
  4. I learned...
  5. Two blessings from this year I'm thankful for are...
  6. If I could do 2010 over again I would...
  7. In 2011 I hope to see the Lord...
  8. Next year I want to show the love of Christ/serve through...
  9. In pursuit of Jesus I hope to cast aside...
  10. In 2011 I want to work on myself in these ways...
  11. Three things I hope to pursue next year are...
let us begin.

1 comment:

  1. 2010 was fuffiling.

    I experienced Jesus/the Gospel through going to church twice a week, and relying on Him through my Bible.

    I was surprised by how fast the year went by.

    I learned how to be a better writer.

    Two blessings from this year I'm thankful for are being blessed with my family, and friends. And growing spiritually.

    If I could do 2010 over again I wouldn't. (:

    In 2011 I hope to see the Lord gain more love from those who are still lost and don't believe.

    Next year I want to show the love of Christ/serve through spreading his word to others I meet and inviting them to church.

    In pursuit of Jesus I hope to cast aside my differnces with others.

    In 2011 I want to work on myself in these ways; to be more selfless and give as much spiritually and emotionally to other people.

    Three things I hope to pursue next year are, love, peace, and writing.

    (:

    ReplyDelete