Wednesday, August 11, 2010

back in action.

I'm back from Asia.

And I'm still not sure what to say about it...many adjectives come to mind, but it is one of those experiences that "It was great!" in response to the "How was Asia?" question doesn't do justice.

So, I'm still thinking. Still processing. Still learning.

What I do know is that it was a month and a half of deep investment into a team of people I grew to love and a city that I found myself marveling at daily. My time there was rich and full of joy.

Hopefully, the changes that have taken place in me will work themselves out as I continue to focus on the Source of my life, love and the Anchor of my soul.

[p.s.]
This blog is about to take a turn...I've had some thoughts and want this to be more focused, more purposeful...more about Story. My mind is swirling with ideas...we'll see where this takes us!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you are back safe! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete